Bennetts Returns Policy
All Bennetts goods are sold on a firm sale basis. We adhere to the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act.
In addition textbook returns are permitted under the following conditions:
- The original till docket is presented.
- The books are unused and in mint condition. (any shrink-wrapped books/packs must be unopened)
- There is a genuine reason for return, e.g. change of course or withdrawal from a course supported by documentation from the University or Polytechnic.
- The return is within 7 days of purchase.
- If postage is required, this is at your cost. Bennetts takes no responsibility for lost packages.
- Freight fees are non-refundable unless they were charged in error.
For copyright reasons any books containing multimedia elements such as CD-ROMs or Webcodes may not be returnable.
Please contact Bennetts before posting books for return.
Faulty Copies Policy
If a book is faulty, we will happily exchange it.